Monday, April 30, 2012

Month 9 in review

My princess turns 9 months old tomorrow!

Here's a description of what our schedule has been this month.

7:30a - Nurse, Brooklyn goes back to sleep while I make my bed and get ready for the day
8:30a - Breakfast (Any combination of oatmeal, barley, yogurt, applesauce, bananas, peaches)
9:00a - Different every day - play, baby classes, walks in the neighborhood, wrestling with the doggies, watching Sid the Science kid, etc
11:00a - Nap (I have lunch and works on Sweet Chicky)
2:00p - Nurse, Lunch (Any combination of iced pears, cheese, organic spaghetti Os, yogurt melts, diced carrots, pureed veggies)
2:30p - Play
3:30p - Nap (More often than not I also nap)
5:00p - Nurse, Play while I make dinner
6:00p - Dinner (6oz jar of Earth's Best chunky blends OR 4oz jar + oatmeal)
6:30p - Play
7:00p - Bath (2-3x/week), Read, Nurse
7:30p - Bedtime for Brooklyn (I clean the kitchen and family room, do laundry, watch a tv show or 2)
9:30p - Average bedtime for me is any time between 8p and 11p

Getting Brooklyn involved in activities has been great - we dropped one of the classes (the Library) because it wasn't challenging her enough and I would have to fight her to pay attention. Right now we're only signed up for one per week, but we both really love it. I'm thinking about starting her at the Little Gym in June when she turns 10 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment