Sunday, April 29, 2012

Movie Night!

I have huge list of movies that have come out in the past few years that I really wanted to see at the time but never did. I was either too busy, too pregnant, my husband didn't want to see it, or now I have a baby and haven't been to the theater since the day before she was born. Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland was at the top of my list, and it just so happened to be on ABC Family last night!



It was AWESOME! I loved everything about the movie from Tim Burton's twist on the story, to the costumes, to the graphics, to Johnny Depp's hilarious body language (which also cracks me up in the Pirates movies). I'm so happy I finally got to see this one! It was a great Saturday evening movie night for moi. Next week's movie night will be "Leap Year"

No comments:

Post a Comment